Saturday 2 February 2019

Mixed Media Creation

This is My First And most favorite mixed media work. The  size  is near to A3. 


In this image you can see the Sentiment tag which i have pasted which says LET YOUR DREAMS TAKE FLIGHT. Apart from the huge flowers I have also added some small roses and strings topped with micro stones.

Take a closer look at my work. It contains Gorgeous textures, lot of beautiful chipboards which I got from Expression Crafts. Ive used Shakers in the middle with sequins. Take a look at the crackle effects and some texture pastes.

I've also ussed Handmade Flowers from expression crafts. The backgrounds contain mandala stencils and Painted them using chalk paints and shimmer paints. I've also used my favorite material deco stones of all sizes which is again from Expression crafts. Finally i have coated with touched of sparkle effect paints and magic sparks.
The final output with a overall lavender and teal effect

No comments:

Post a Comment

Past & Rust Mixed Media

Hi this is Shwetha Mahadevan.  I have made this mixed media altered canvas for the Challenge for the month of February. This theme i...