Monday 25 November 2019

MORE THAN WORDS KEY AND SUCCESS CHALLENGE POST





I am joining the More than Words Challenge. Here is my project and the description
Artists are considered to be highly creative. Creativity is a vital aspect that drives me to leap over artistic boundaries. I strongly believe that my creative acumen makes me to not just observe everything carefully and develop new ideas but also to implement new techniques and styles into my art work, thereby aiding me to expand my aesthetics in art. Therefore, I deem creativity to be the key to my success.













Thanks for visiting!!!
http://morethanwordschallenge.blogspot.com/
http://morethanwordschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/11/november-2019-main-challenge-success-key.html

7 comments:

  1. Wow! that's absolutly gorgeous!! Thank you for playing along at More than Words challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - this is fantastic! I love your layers and the colours are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layering, great colors, Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful canvas! I love all those layers and the color combo.
    Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Nuneka. Your works inpspires me a lot !!

      Delete
  5. Very well done!! Gorgeous layering and design!! Thank you so much for joining More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete

Past & Rust Mixed Media

Hi this is Shwetha Mahadevan.  I have made this mixed media altered canvas for the Challenge for the month of February. This theme i...